Friday, April 30, 2010

Using Twitter for CoSer 501

During the Tech Coordinators and Integrators Forum for Cattaraugus Allegany BOCES I saw Mark typing from time to time.  Today I see that he was tweeting the information about the agenda and good info from the meeting  - sending out the links to pertinent educational websites, etc.  After talking with Mark, Don, and others, I am thinking about establishing a twitter site for CoSer 501 - the media CoSer.  Currently we post announcements of new resources for teachers on our webpage.  Why not tweet the news....some of our tech coordinators, curriculum directors, principals, etc., will get it?  Just a thought - if businesses can do it, I guess a school can also.

1 comment:

Don said...

Maggie, I think that is very good idea. Keep going with it!